Creative Arts Program (CAP) Summer Camp (ages 3-6)
Fun! Imaginative! Creative! Engaging!
creative movement, creative drama, music, and visual art!
June 11 - August 15, 8:45 AM - 11:45 PM Tuesday & Thursday
Choose the dates your child attends to accommodate your summer schedule. Minimum of 8 classes required. To register: call (801) 230-5493 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Creative Arts Program (CAP) Summer Camp inspires creativity and imagination in children ages 3-6 years old through providing an experiential learning environment where students explore Science themes grounded in the Integrated Creative Arts, including: creative movement, creative drama, music, and visual art. The Creative Arts Program (CAP) Summer Camp is devoted to providing a warm, nurturing environment that exposes children to constructive explorations that foster: confidence, friendships, creativity, and imagination.
Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids Summer Camp Goals:
- Each student expresses him/himself through: song, movement, drama, and visual art.
- Each student explore Science concepts through: song, movement, drama, and visual art.
- Provide developmentally appropriate arts integrated learning opportunities.
- Focus on children’s creativity within the learning process rather than the final product.
- Encourage children’s curiosity through observing, questioning, experiencing, and experimenting.
- Extend opportunities for self-expression.
- Foster positive interactions between peers.
- Build self-confidence and self-worth.
- Value each child as an individual developing at an individual rate.
- Teach to all learning styles through the creative arts: auditorial, visual, kinesthetic/tactile.
- Unite an inclusive community of individuals who love and appreciate for the Arts.
- The Creative Arts Program (CAP) Summer Camp aims to provide your child with a summer geared toward his/her dominant learning style while having fun!!! The Creative Arts Program (CAP) Summer Camp accomplishes this through special lesson plans designed specifcally to teach toward the 3 main learning styles: visual (learns through seeing), auditory (learns through listening), and tactile/kinesthetic (learns through moving, doing, & touching). The Creative Arts Program achieves teaching to the 3 learning styles through providing educational experiences based in the Creative Arts, including: creative movement, creative drama, music, visual art, and creative writing. Each student is provided the opportunity to explore weekly themes through seeing, listening, moving, doing, & touching.
2013 Summer Camp Schedule :
- June 11 & 13: Bugs
- June 18 & 20: Pacific Ocean
- June 25 & 27: Dinosaurs
- July 9 & 11: Bears
- July 16 & 18: Dragons
- July 30 & August 1: Bees
- August 6 & 8: Butterflies
-August 13 & 15: Frogs
- Registration is open
- Registration Fee per students $18.00
- Daily snack included
16 classes - $460.80 sibling $414.72
15 classes - $432.00 sibling $388.80
14 classes - $403.20 sibling $362.88
13 classes - $374.40 sibling $336.96
12 classes - $345.60 sibling $311.04
11 classes - $316.80 sibling $285.12
10 classes - $288.80 sibling $259.20
9 classes - $259.20 sibling $233.28
8 classes - $230.40 sibling $207.36
- Half of tuition is due at the time of registration and the remaining amount is due the first day of Summer Camp.
- Students are admitted on a first come/first served basis. The Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids Summer Camp’s teacher to student ratio is 1:5.
-Your child’s placement is secure upon receipt of, $18.00 Registration fee and half of tuition package selected.
- Creative Arts Program students who participate in our Early Childhood Program receive 10% discount on Summer Camp packages. Please, refer to the sibling column to view your discounted rates. All students pay the $18.00 registration fee.
- The Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids Summer Camp does accept children with special needs as long as a third party care provider attends with him/her.
- Daily healthy snack provided. Send a healthy drink with your child.
- All students MUST be potty trained.
- All students are required to bring a backpack with a change of clothes, from home.
The Creative Arts Program Summer Camp is located in Salt Lake City, Utah at a professional Arts Establishment called Sugar Space. 616 E. Wilmington Avenue (2190 S.).